Thursday, August 26, 2010


     Hi, My name is Musaed Alajaji, And I'm 18 years old, I was born in Saudi Arabia, The Eastern Province in Alkhobar City at the 16th of april 1992. I have two sisters and one brother and we live with my grandma because she is an old women, so she can't do any thing by her self. I attend a great school one of the best in  Saudi Arabia because they teach us a lot about English and the give us alot of thinks that help us to succsed in life.of coures I can speak Arabic as my native language and, so Ican speak English as a second language. And I'm attending the IECP to help me get my Toefl score so I can attend the Penn State University. I like to play football, and the popular card game in Saudi Arabia named " balot", so this game card is my favorite game. My dream is topass the toefl score and to attend the Penn State University,to get the Bachelor in Finance to go back to my country and teach them what I'm learning her in the United States.

3 comments:

  1. Nice job, Musaed. Do you like living with your grandma back home? I can't tell from reading your post. Do your parents also live with your grandma? Just curious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I like living with my grandma of course, yes and my parents do live with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Musaed. I hope you get a good grade!
    You like to play footballs. Have you ever
    been to Beaver Stadium on campus? It's very big and fantastic.

    ReplyDelete